Take Back The Night! #StreamTeam #5MoreMinutes







Bedtime Stall Brawl!  Let's get ready to rumble . . . 

Ok, let's start from the beginning, we have let our little monkey sleep in bed with us since she was born. They recommended this option to us at the hospital as she was a preemie, the warmth would help comfort her. Well, a few months turned into a year, which turned into quite a few more. Getting her to transition into her own bed was a hassle on its own, never mind the "falling asleep" part.  She mastered the art of wearing us out. "I'm thirsty", "I'm too hot", "I'm too cold", "I'm hungry", "I need to go potty", and the my favourite of them all is "I'm trying really hard, but I can't sleep" (then falls asleep within 2 minutes of climbing into our bed).  She's the best at what she does, but thank to Netflix and their new partnership with DreamWorks Animation, they've condensed full episodes of Dinotrux from start to finish in just 5 short minutes.  This means that the "Can I just watch one more show?" line, can be used and you can "give in" without giving in! In a mere 300 seconds, your little bugger will be speechless as they march themselves up to bed knowing they got exactly what they wanted.   
Here are some new favourites that your 
kiddos can enjoy when they have more than just 5 minutes :)






Comments

Popular Posts