I Have To Make A Confession . . .

So here it goes . . .

I like to use exclamation points . . . A LOT!



Please forgive me if you see these more than you should throughout my blog posts.  I can't help it, sometimes a period just won't do, you know?

I had written a blog post recently and showed it to my wife.  She ever so kindly pointed out that I had exclamation points in places where they didn't really make sense.  Well, she was right.  I re-read my post and laughed with hilarity as I exclaimed the last words of each sentence that contained one of these mystical punctuations.   What resulted was near-peeing-the-pants laughter from both her and our daughter.  Needless to say, I'm still using quite a bit of exclamation points, but they're being edited out before you see them now.  A few may slip here and there, along with other grammatical/punctuation errors, but I'm hoping you'll understand that I'm only human . . .





Comments

Popular Posts